Anyone can drill a hole in the ground. But you know piling requires certain nuances to achieve a strong solid foundation and a job performed with a delicate balance of quick turn around and a cost-effective budget. That’s why you can’t trust just any auger flighting to get the job done right.
Whether you are in the construction, drilling or mining industry, or you use auger flighting in agriculture, food manufacturing or environmental situations, high quality augers backed by knowledgeable experts is your only choice for success.
At Stillwell Equipment, you can find the replacement auger flighting you need and you know it will outlast the rest. Our auger flighting is available in right or left hand options, in several levels of thickness, and in a variety of materials.
Auger Flighting: What to Look For
When replacing worn out auger flighting on your equipment, ensure you are getting a dependable, long-lasting, high quality product. While you can certainly find a cheaper and lighter auger, serious piling contractors look for a long and reliable life out of their auger. Here’s what to consider:
- Augers 8” and above are ½” undersize of diameter so as not to cause skin friction.
- Cutter teeth measure full diameter to maintain proper drilling hole size.
- Single Cutter Heads (teeth on the cutter bar as well as around the flight to keep from wearing on one side) are manufactured with ¾” to 1” flight thickness.
- Tapered Corkscrew Cutter Heads for the toughest drilling situations.
- Only high quality raw materials, such as Kennametal and Pengo cutting teeth and holders, are used.
We proudly use Kennametal and Pengo cutting teeth and holders.
Whatever your needs, we will work to accommodate your specifications. Special orders may require additional delivery times depending on the size of the order and current orders pending. All of our customers are important to us and we pride ourselves in providing a quality product in a timely fashion to your utmost satisfaction.
If it is important to you, it is important to us.
Our father instilled in us that time is money, so we will do everything in our power to keep our customers’ down time to a minimum.
Auger Flighting by Stillwell Equipment
The Stillwell Equipment Company’s complete manufacturing facilities enable us to custom fabricate to your specifications, including:
- HD auger built on 3” ID x 5”OD pipe, 5/8 – 3/4″ flighting with a 3”API or 3” Hex connection.
- Extra HD auger built on 4” ID x 6”OD pipe, 3/4” to 1” flighting with a 4”API or 4” Hex connection. Augers can also be built on up to 16” pipe with flange connections.
Although custom fabricating is our specialty, we also stock many standard sizes available for immediate shipment and quick delivery anywhere in the United States.
Our experts are committed to providing you with an industry-leading product that exceeds your expectations. Every customer is important to us—so we not only work to accommodate your specifications, we pride ourselves in supplying a quality product in a timely fashion to your utmost satisfaction.
Bottom Line: Our expertise allows you to get the right piling for fast turnaround, cost-effective solutions and a strong foundation. For more information about our auger specifications, click here.
For rental or sales information, please contact us via our contact form, or by using the information below.
Monday – Saturday: 8AM – 6PM